LMS Implementation Manager
£45K-£50K Basic Salary
An exciting opportunity to drive and lead a talented implementation team for a great established tech business within the L&D sector, allowing you to continuously develop your own skillset. Within this role you will be taking responsibility for the ongoing support for the company’s clients using the learning platform, as well as ensuring the best outcomes from the initial implementation project and follow up initiatives.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Supporting, mentoring, and nurturing the implementation team
- Manage all aspects of the busy implementation department
- Managing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders e.g., senior management and clients
- Liaise with clients to ensure their requirements are anticipated and met
- Managing resources and ensuring implementation projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Ensure a high level of customer service, especially through ongoing customer support
- Ensure that all services are kept up to date, effective and evolve to meet market expectations
- Continue personal development to ensure system knowledge is credible to represent the company to its clients
- Proven people management skills, with a strong focus on delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal with confidence
- Problem solving skills, confident in handling difficult queries
- Ability to prioritise workload with great time management
- A minimum of 3 years experience of working within a technology role in a management position in the LD industry
- Experience in working with an LMS is key. Knowledge of Totara would be desirable
- Proven track record of working on and managing multiple projects simultaneously, with knowledge on how to use project management systems and support help desks
- Any learning technology related qualifications are desirable but not essential
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Performance and impact
Resolving workplace performance issues by partnering with customers/clients to provide a systematic analysis of performance gaps, recommending appropriate performance interventions and measuring ensuing business outcomes.
Strategy and operations
Manage and improve L&D processes
Managing L&D business processes and their continuous improvement.
Manage technology for learning
Working with others to manage the technology strategy, roadmap and tools used to enable the individual and organisational learning and performance needs of today – and the innovations of tomorrow.