Project Management Trainer
£45K-£60K Basic Salary + Benefits
|Location||Home-based, UK wide travel|
|Role||Operations and delivery|
Are you a Trainer with experience of delivering Agile or PRINCE2 Courses? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading UK provider of training solutions, including project management training, specialising in the provision of high-quality and often bespoke training solutions to both the public and private sectors. The role will require regular UK-wide travel.
- Delivering high quality, interactive project management and related training at both the company’s offices and client’s premises
- Communicating with clients to understand their training requirements
- Designing and delivering bespoke training courses as required by clients
- Updating existing content and materials, including manuals and exercises
- Attending training meetings with other Trainers to ensure successful delivery
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry developments and current knowledge of the subject matter, relevant qualifications etc.
- Relevant project management qualifications are essential (e.g. Agile PM, PRINCE2, PMQ, MSP)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years training experience with a project management focus
- Possess a deep understanding of the subject areas taught
- Full UK driving licence and able to travel on a UK wide basis
- Clear and confident communicator
- Strong time management skills
- Creative and engaging approach to delivering training