Marketing Business Analyst
£30K-£35K Basic Salary
|Role||Project or Product Management|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Business Analyst to join an innovative and cutting-edge learning and development solutions provider. You will be an expert in business intelligence analysis, preferably in a digital learning environment and will have the opportunity to work with world leading brands.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Analysing market trends, including gathering, researching and sharing market intelligence
- Gather market intelligence from communicating with clients and suppliers
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders and undergo analysis regarding clients to develop new vertical markets
- Give advice on areas that the business needs to move into
- Undergo analysis to support the growth of sales
- Excellent and confident communicator in all areas
- Thorough understanding of strategic planning and creation of strategy
- Brilliant research and analytical skills
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Experience providing recommendations to senior managers to director level
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable
- Professional Certificate in Marketing or similar is desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Performance and impact
Measuring individual and team performance against valid and reliably defined performance outcomes at both formative (during the programme) and summative stages (when the programme has been completed).
Leveraging data-enabled decisions to improve people and organisational performance.
Defining, measuring and interpreting learning impact in relation to the organisation’s performance objectives or expectations using a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Evaluation scope includes both impact and effectiveness of learning solutions allows the organisation to take a view on the value that the learning has added.
Strategy and operations
Marketing and communications
Creating, communicating and delivering messages for L&D and learning solutions that demonstrate value for the business and its people, in support of a learning culture that encourages engagement of all parties.