Learning Content Project Manager
£40K Basic Salary
|Role||Project or Product Management|
A market leading provider of learning and development solutions is seeking a learning content project manager to join their growing team and ensure the production of engaging and effective digital learning solutions.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Manage the full production process from concept through to delivery
- Identify gaps in current content to ensure it includes video, quizzes, e-learning etc
- Document the production process and ensure it is available for the content team
- Analyse content to ensure consistency across all media
- Collaborate with content director and content managers to ensure the process is efficient
- Identify opportunities for improvements and provide regular reporting on the production process to stakeholders
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and provide support to colleagues
- Understanding of content workflows and content management
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience project managing in a digital learning environment essential
- Understanding of the development process of digital learning
- Experience in a professional services environment e.g. financial services desirable
- Relevant education desirable
• Qualification to degree level or equivalent desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.