Certifications Product Manager
£55K-£60K Basic Salary
|Role||Project or Product Management|
|Benefits||Bonus scheme, Pension|
A fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious Product Manager or similar, within the arena of qualifications and certifications, to join a globally recognised qualifications provider. With proven success managing the full lifecycle of a small product portfolio, you will possess commercial acumen and the ability to look at the ‘big picture’ strategically, in addition to being detail focused. This role will be home based with weekly visits to the London office.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Managing and developing the qualifications and certification roadmaps and frameworks within your scope of responsibility
- Defining the value propositions and key differentiators of your portfolio offerings
- Creating and helping to implement go-to-market strategies with the Marketing team
- Defining and creating new certification offerings
- Writing business plans and cases for amendments or new product offerings
- Proven product management skills within the certification or qualifications arena
- Commercial acumen, ideally with budgetary responsibility
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills
- Experience of managing and developing certifications andor qualifications within the IT arena, or similar
- Proven success developing commercially successful certified training andor certifications
- Strong knowledge of the professional certification and qualifications arena
- Experience of developing digital and blended certifications or qualifications in a commercial setting
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred
- Product management related qualifications would be an advantage
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.