Learning Platform Consultant
£300 per day
|Job type||Contract6 month fixed term contract|
Our client is a well-known charity who require a Learning Platform Consultant to lead on designing the learning experience platform.
Combined with your digital learning and learning platform expertise, you will support the technical design of the learner pathways within the LMS.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and the wider learning and development team
- Administer and maintain the learning platform ensuring the front end is user friendly, in line with branding guidelines and kept up to date
- Support the technical design of the learner pathways within the learning platform
- Create digital learning assets such as SCORM courses, games, animations and videos
- Use a variety of authoring tools including Adobe Creative Cloud, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise etc.
- Work under pressure ensuring projects are delivered on time
- Digital learning qualifications are beneficial
- Graphic design qualification is desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experienced in applying recognised learning methodology and approaches when creating digital learning
- Previous experience producing and editing short film and video recordings
- Demonstrable experience designing a range of bite sized digital learning solutions
- Experience leading on the design of an LMS from a front user perspective
- Strong graphic design skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills