Up to £26K Basic Salary + Benefits
|Location||London, South London|
|Job type||Contract12 Month FTC with potential to go permanent|
|Role||Operations and delivery|
Our client is an international Learning & Development service provider and has an immediate requirement for an eLearning co-ordinator to join their team.
They are looking for a graduate calibre, Moodle administrator to provide support and be the primary contact for a virtual learning environment. You will be responsible for the support and set up of users for various courses on the LMS.
- You will play a key role within the LMS team and be responsible for supporting the day to day running and development of the clients digital learning activities
- Proactively manage the training content project pipeline
- Monitoring daily tasks and anticipating issues keeping internal and external users up to date
- Ensure the learning management system and other eLearning platforms provide an excellent user experience
- Providing administration support to all projects and being the primary port of call.
- Ensuring access to the learning management system for all parties while proactively improving and updating LMS processes
- Maintain an interest in eLearning and web technologies
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in the administration of blended learning programmes
- Previous experience working with a Learning Management System (Moodle, Cornerstone etc.)
- Good computer and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to work unsupervised