Learning Module Content Author
£32K Basic Salary
|Role||Learning content development|
Do you have a passion for writing? A world-class provider of learning through digital content is seeking a content author to help in the writing of all learning module types. This involves reviewing customer source materials, extracting core elements of importance, and developing the written or verbal content for learning modules and other asset types. Fully remote working available
Stand out from other candidates, with the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Reviewing customer source materials, extracting core elements of importance, and developing the written or verbal content for learning modules and other asset types.
- Reading and extracting core information from customer data to develop into learning materials
- Laying out the concepts and authored content for learning modules, for example in Word or PowerPoint
- Building a learning ‘story’ and writing copy for video scripts, PDFs, infographics, brochures, learning modules, and many other asset types
- Advising the graphics team on the concepts to be built into learning modules
- Proofing of draft and completed learning assets
- Attending meetings (online) with colleagues and customers for project briefings, development and feedback
- Experience in content writing for self-serve, webinar and classroom deliveries to large corporate organisations and the public sector. Content includes videos, interactive modules, infographics and visual summaries, podcasts, business simulations, eLearning, and presentation content designed for delivery on mobile devices, tablets, PCs and in the classroom.
- Experience of creating and writing the core content for learning modules.
- Have an excellent command of the English language written and oral.
- Candidates should be degree qualified.
- Process an excellent command of the English language (written and oral)
- Experience of creating the core content for learning modules.