Digital Learning Specialist
£38K-£42K Basic Salary
|Role||Learning content development|
|Benefits||Bonus scheme, Life assurance, Pension|
Our client, a leading national retailer, has a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Digital Learning Specialist to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of engaging and creative learning content. This role comes with excellent benefits, including a 40% discount for the retailer, 20% bonus, pension and life assurance. You will be required to travel into the London office twice a week and three days can be worked remotely.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Create high-quality digital learning content on a range of subject matters, including customer service skills, products, systems and health and safety
- Build interactive content, such as eLearning, video clips, quizzes, assessments and podcasts
- Produce scripts and storyboards
- Film and edit videos and images to imbed into e-learning
- Upload learning content onto the Learning Management System (LMS/LXP), administer and act as a point of contact for learners with queries about accessing the learning
- Encourage and promote social learning on the Learning Experience Platform (LXP)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the learning, produce reports on the learning analytics
- Enthusiastic individual with a creative flair and a passion for engaging learning
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team player with an approachable manner
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- 2 years experience in a Digital Learning SpecialistDesigner role or similar
- Proficiency in an authoring tool e.g Gomo, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate
- Experience of working with an LMS Totara, Cornerstone etc.
- CIPD Learning Development or equivalent qualifications are desirable
- Digital learningsoftware qualifications or equivalent qualifications are desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Create and manage content
(Co-)Creating relevant learning content using sound learning design principles, and ensuring content is aligned with needs analysis and learning solution design and assessment strategy. Editing content when required to maintain, accuracy and relevance.
Design and develop solutions
(Co-)Designing and developing learning experiences and solutions that include appropriate formal and informal learning solutions, resources and performance support, ensuring that business, performance and learner requirements are met.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Performance and impact
Leveraging data-enabled decisions to improve people and organisational performance.
Defining, measuring and interpreting learning impact in relation to the organisation’s performance objectives or expectations using a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Evaluation scope includes both impact and effectiveness of learning solutions allows the organisation to take a view on the value that the learning has added.