L&D Business Development Manager
£45K-£50K Basic + £65K OTE
|Location||Home-based, Outside the UK|
|Sector||Learning and development|
|Role||Sales and marketing|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a blended learning solutions provider specialising in the management and leadership arena.
Responsible for developing new business within the Corporate arena, you will be home based but collaborate with a global dispersed team based across the UK and Europe.
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities via both lead generation and conversion of inbound leads.
- Achieve revenue targets agreed with the senior management team
- Utilise consultative sales techniques to engage with and sell to mid and senior level contacts and prospects within multinational organisations
- Proactively develop and manage sales forecast and pipeline
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to creative and drive targeted promotional activities
- Research target market sectors, potential areas of sales growth, industry trends etc.
- Work remotely but proactively, to help shape your role
- A degree level or equivalent qualification would be an advantage
- A minimum of two years’ experience selling management, leadership or related learning solutions
- Proven track record succeeding in a B2B sales role within commercial L&D
- Possessing strong knowledge and understanding of the L&D sector with the ability to consultatively engage and sell
- An existing network of mid to senior L&D/HR decision makers
- Proven ability of selling to the Corporate Sector
- Experience of home based, remote working