Digital Learning Manager (12 Month FTC)
|Location||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Role||Learning and development management|
|Benefits||Bonus scheme, Pension|
Are you a forward-thinking, ambitious Digital Learning Manager looking to lead and support a digital learning team as the business goes through a transformational change? If so, this could be the role for you! Within this role you will be working closely with senior management to lead the transformation of digital learning content. You will collaborate with external stakeholders and SMEs to ensure the learning needs are understood, managing a range of learning projects that will support the ongoing business changes for over 140,000 internal employees across the UK. This role will require travel into the office in Yorkshire twice a week, with flexibility for remote working three days a week.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Manage L&D projects to ensure they are effective, on time and to budget
- Facilitate content meetings with subject-matter-experts (SMEs) and senior stakeholders across the business to understand the learning requirements
- Determine the best modality for the learning e.g., virtual classroom, e-learning or video
- Lead a team of Learning Designers to create innovative digital learning content
- Provide effective quality assurance to ensure a high standard of learning content is produced
- Brilliant communication skills, with the ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- A highly organised individual who has superb time management skills
- A passion for digital with an ability to understand digital learning landscapes
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of leading learning designers
- Minimum of 3 years experience if a Digital Learning manager role or similar
- Proven track record of being able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An understanding of the emerging digital learning technologies
- Learning Technology related qualifications are desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Strategy and operations
Aligning the learning strategy with the business strategy, planning to move the business forward and guiding execution of L&D tactics in line with strategy.
Manage and improve L&D processes
Managing L&D business processes and their continuous improvement.
Manage technology for learning
Working with others to manage the technology strategy, roadmap and tools used to enable the individual and organisational learning and performance needs of today – and the innovations of tomorrow.