LMS Implementation Manager
£50K - £55K Basic Salary
|Role||Learning and development management|
Superb opportunity with a highly successful learning technologies provider. In a post-sales capacity, this role is responsible for delivering and implementing learning management systems and experience platforms (LMPS, LXP’s) and related solutions to clients with the ability to handle multiple and often complex projects.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Perform implementation of learning management systems and other services and deliver associated activities such as workshops, coaching and informal training
- Be involved in all project processes including sales handover, support handover, new implementations and upgrades.
- Understand, interpret and document client requirements
- Project manage and support the delivery of management reporting, including status, risks, issues etc.
- Deal with data migrations of historical user data and course materials from the incumbent platform to the new platform
- Maintain appropriate project documentation including dashboard and project plan and where necessary, change control documents, in collaboration with the project manager
- Work closely with the support and development teams to avoid, mitigate or resolve project risks and issues
- Provide best practice and advice to clients to drive consistent improvement in their processes and programmes
- When appropriate interrogate client requirements in order to ensure long-term customer satisfaction
- Help to share the implementation process and adapt where needed
- Understand the marketplace and keep up to date with industry trends
- Act as an ambassador for the business
- Create and maintain professional client relationships
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate client technical requirements
- Adept at understanding and communicating the implications of changes to timing or scope on the wider project
- Able to communicate appropriately at all levels to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office, HTML editors, graphic manipulation)
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication, listening and analytical skills
- Ability to work and deliver to strict deadlines
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Positive attitude, with a willingness to offer solutions rather than presenting problems
- Able to handle conflict and escalate where and when necessary
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgement and discretion
- Successful and demonstrable track record in delivering learning technology and consultancy services projects
- Minimum of three years of experience supporting clients in a professional services role
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with data migrations of historical user data and course material
- Possess experience in delivering client training workshops
- relevant qualifications are desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Create and manage content
(Co-)Creating relevant learning content using sound learning design principles, and ensuring content is aligned with needs analysis and learning solution design and assessment strategy. Editing content when required to maintain, accuracy and relevance.
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Facilitate face-to-face learning
Facilitating face-to-face learning events, using engaging facilitation skills to actively involve people in learning, motivate them to adopt desired behaviours and meet agreed session outcomes.
Facilitate live virtual learning
Facilitating interactive virtual-learning events using varied and regular interactive opportunities to encourage participation with the overall aim of meeting the session objectives/outcomes.