L&D Advisor - Certifications
£45K-£50K Basic Salary
|Role||Learning and development management|
An excellent opportunity to join one of the World’s largest global law firms, supporting the organisation, to ensure they have an international approach to developing the skills and capabilities of their employees and partners. You will be responsible for the implementation and communication of a new Academy service, to facilitate the allocation of certification credits to learning events delivered through the organisation’s Academy, ensuring all the company’s lawyers practicing certificates are maintained, which is essential for their continued professional development.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Collaborate with L&D team to support the implementation and communication of the new Learning Academy and processes regarding certification for internal Lawyers and Partners
- Organise and allocate certification credits to international Academy learning events and content
- Facilitate and communicate learning on the certification process
- Manage and maintain documentation on the certifications, to ensure the Academy is up to date and relevant, liaising regularly with SMEs on specific requirements
- Act as 1st line support for any ad hoc queries from employees and Partners regarding the Learning Academy and certification processes
- Assist with any audit requirements with relevant learning and development insight and data
- Produce reports on the learning carried out and certifications achieved, on a regular basis
- Provide communication around the ongoing compliance of meeting regulatory requirements for the annual practicing certificate renewals
- Support migration of process and activity to Success Factors when appropriate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Office and Skype/ Zoom/Teams
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage a varied workload and conflicting priorities
- Experience of coordinating learning to ensure employees certifications are up to date and compliant with industry standards
- Experience of working for a Law firm or Accountancy firm is desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of teams on L&D projects to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
Ensuring resources are available for improving performance, tagging and placing them within the context of the workflow and need as an output of performance consulting, the information architecture and learning solution design.
Strategy and operations
Manage and improve L&D processes
Managing L&D business processes and their continuous improvement.
Manage L&D resources
Ensuring adequate capacity, availability and optimal utilisation of people, facilities and equipment to meet current and future organisational learning requirements and provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience.
Support work teams
Working with line and project managers to help a work team perform by working, collaborating and learning effectively together.