up to £37K Basic Salary
|Role||Learning and development consulting|
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established not-for-profit membership organisation! They are looking at growing their L&D Team with an LMS (Totara) specialist. In this role you will be responsible for the management of the Learning management system, whilst supporting the coordination of learning programmes.
This job aligns to the LPI’s Capability Map see how
- Ensuring all functionalities are utilised within the LMS
- Monitor LMS queries and requests from users and managing large numbers of learners.
- Responsible for identifying process and quality improvements and enhancements that meet the organisations objectives and strategic aims
- Managing the Quality Assurance process for all learning modules, ensuring the content is uploaded into the LMS, whether this is revised of new content
- Ensuring learning content is up to date within the LMS
- Deep dive detailed understanding of platform structure are user experience.
- Solid technical understanding of LMS platform (Totara)
- Detailed understanding of SCORM and content management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative working style
- Highly organised individual with great attention to detail and critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and non-verbal
- Minimum of 2 years experience within administering Totara LMS
- Experience in providing customer support to learners
- Experience in creating learning content for several channels e.g., virtual learning and e-learning
- Educated to degree level is desirable.
LPI Capability Map
This role aligns to the following competencies on the LPI’s Capability Map. If you plan to apply for this job, it will help your application to submit your Capability Map Competency Profile, in addition to your CV.
Design and develop solutions
Create and manage content
(Co-)Creating relevant learning content using sound learning design principles, and ensuring content is aligned with needs analysis and learning solution design and assessment strategy. Editing content when required to maintain, accuracy and relevance.
Ensuring resources are available for improving performance, tagging and placing them within the context of the workflow and need as an output of performance consulting, the information architecture and learning solution design.
Performance and impact
Resolving workplace performance issues by partnering with customers/clients to provide a systematic analysis of performance gaps, recommending appropriate performance interventions and measuring ensuing business outcomes.
Support work teams
Working with line and project managers to help a work team perform by working, collaborating and learning effectively together.