Instructional Designer – Digital Learning
Up to £36K Basic Salary
|Location||East Midlands, Northamptonshire|
A great opportunity for an experienced Instructional Designer looking for a varied role, working on a variety of bespoke digital learning projects. Your focus will be on scoping the learning needs with clients, storyboarding and scripting, liaising with SME’s and collaborating with the content development team to produce engage e-learning content.
A minimum of two years of experience in storyboarding for digital learning content is essential. The role will not require extensive use of content authoring tools but proficiency in one or more would be an advantage.
- Working with clients to scope learning objectives
- Liaison with subject matter experts (SME’s) to gain knowledge of content
- Actively contribute to the definition and design of e-learning and blended learning content
- Writing of storyboards and scripts
- Working on a number of different projects simultaneously, across different content fields e.g. sales enablement, technical product knowledge etc.
- Relevant instructional design qualifications are advantageous
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable
- Currently in an instructional design focused role, possessing a minimum of two years of experience
- Proven experience of writing good quality storyboards and scripts specifically for e-learning content
- Experience liaising with clients and subject matter experts
- Ability to quickly learn new skills, tools, techniques and processes
- An eye for detail with a quality driven approach to e-learning design
- Ability to manage your own projects, excellent prioritisation skills
- Creative thinking and active problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills would be an advantage
- Excellent written English skills
- Ability to understand sometimes complex, technical topics and communicate them simply