Head of Learning
C£85K - £100K Basic Salary + Benefits
|Sector||E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies|
|Role||Creative, Management and senior|
A unique opportunity for a unique Learning Professional. You will be a strategic learning and development practitioner with experience in all aspects of the structure, design, delivery and deployment of creative, strategic learning interventions within a software (SAAS) product environment.
You will be a thought leader, creative in your approach with an ability to engage stakeholders at a strategic level. You will lead the selection of an appropriate learning platform (LMS,LXP) through to the development of curriculum, accreditation and certification paths necessary to deliver excellence in next generation customer education and product learning content.
- Stakeholder Engagement at the highest levels, articulating detailed strategic learning objectives into a cohesive plan to deliver excellence
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to deliver excellence in learning software product and sales enablement learning futureproofed for years to come
- Vendor selection, vendor management and team management (LMS, LXP, digital content) designed for excellence
- Develop easy to understand concepts, solutions, content for readiness and implementation
- Relevant L&D qualifications are desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in the implementation of L&D strategy in technology (product) environment. A proven track record.
- Experience in defining, designing and executing scalable learning strategy and solutions for internal and external customers and partners
- People management experience
- Deep understanding of learning theory, best practice, learning technology and design principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for learning and development and applies the latest thinking
- Agile, enthusiastic and works well under pressure