Partner Account Manager
£60K-£70K Basic + £80K-£90K OTE
|Role||Sales and marketing|
|Work hours||Full time|
A fantastic career opportunity with a fast-growing, well-funded provider of digital learning solutions, managing the existing partner account base plus identifying and acquiring suitable new partners.
If you possess a proven track record of success in a similar role within e-learning or SaaS and have excellent business development credentials, then this could be the role for you!
- Proactively manage and strengthen existing UK based partner relationships
- Identify and acquire new channel partners within the digital learning and learning platform arena
- Collaborate with the wider, global teams to manage and grow key international clients
- Achieve agreed partner revenue growth and new acquisition targets
- Support and train partner sales teams to effectively position and sell the proposition
- Write and/or assist with sales proposals, scoping documents, SLA’s, licencing agreements etc.
- Work with internal team to ensure successful implementation and integration of offerings
- Ensure accurate reporting of partner sales pipeline, forecasts etc.
- Relevant training or qualifications in channel management, channel partner sales or sales enablement would be an advantage
- Educated to degree level would be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales related role within the learning technologies, digital learning arena
- Experience of managing and developing channel/partner clients within the SaaS field
- Sales management experience is an advantage but not essential
- Proven skills and success in sales within the learning technology sector
- Good coaching, mentoring and/or training skills
- Excellent team player with strong collaboration skills