Competitive Salary + Relocation Assistance + Industry Leading Benefits
|Location||Outside the UK, Finland|
|Work hours||Full time|
Urban nature a step away. A hundred kilometres of shoreline. Innovative and active food culture. Enchanting neighbourhoods and seasonal splendour. No this isn’t a fantasy, this is a real opportunity to relocate to a city full of life! And when you’re not living the dream discovering all the fascinating districts? Well, work life is just as amazing with our easy-going, enthusiastic and results driven client.
We’re looking for someone who can support the development of world-class learning solutions in an environment with very few limitations. In return you’ll receive industry leading benefits and the opportunity to work with top talent in a thriving organisation.
- You’ll draw knowledge from SMEs and package this into innovative curricula to form lesson plans and classroom activities or top notch eLearning course outlines
- Evaluate and revise training materials and use your expertise to make recommendations to instruction delivery
- Coordinate globally with learning teams to implement the best learning solutions
- Travel to some truly fantastic locations to ensure application of best practise in training
- Excellent with a range of authoring tools including Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate
- Educated in a range of Instructional Design methodologies
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working with instructional design (or equivalent) in a corporate environment
- Passionate about designing the best learning solutions
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and articulate this into effective training methods
- Hankering to join an amazing team of co-workers and relocate to Finland