Business Development Manager- Apprenticeships
£30K- £35K Basic Salary + Commission + Car Allowance
|Role||Sales and marketing|
Superb opportunity for an ambitious sales professional with a successful track record within apprenticeship sales.
The role will focus primarily on developing new business within a variety of sectors. You will be home based with regular travel to the Berkshire area.
- Achievement of personal sales targets
- Proactive development of opportunities and sales via account profiling, telephone and face-to-face sales
- Attend networking events to source new prospects
- Ensure that all projects that are delivered meet client satisfaction levels in terms of agreed service level agreements etc.
- Accurately record and present sales performance via the collation of the sales forecast and sales pipeline reports
- Produce and respond to bids, tenders, sales proposals etc.
- Identify competitive and innovative methods to present offerings to prospects and clients
- Experience and success within a business development role within apprenticeships/ work based learning
- Proactive business development ethos and skills
- Adept at relationship building and networking at senior level
- Ability to manage sometimes complex sales cycles involving multiple stakeholders and decision makers
- Commercial acumen with the ability to ensure profit margins
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to scope client needs effectively, therefore enabling conversion of appropriate solution
- Experience of meeting and liaising with senior contacts in large organisations
- Excellent presentation skills