Account Manager - Learning Solutions
£35K-£38K Basic Salary
|Sector||E-learning, Learning and development, Training|
|Role||Sales and marketing|
A fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated sales professional with experience of selling learning solutions, to join a professional membership and awarding body. You’ll be required to create and maintain excellent relationships with new and existing clients.
• In a small team, you will take responsibility of a database of key accounts as well as seeking new business opportunities
• You will execute an effective business development strategy and report to senior staff members on sales performance
• You will develop long standing client relationships and ensure repeat business
• Using your expert knowledge of the industry, you will upsell and cross sell solutions to current key accounts, keeping regular content.
• Work to perfect the customer experience, continually improving service and sales performance
• You will be a natural relationship builder with outstanding communication skills
• 2+ years working within a new business development role
• A genuine interest in Environmental Health and the commitment to keep up to date with industry knowledge.
• Motivated and driven with experience managing several key accounts
• Excellent IT, time management and organisational skills
• Experience selling learning solutions or training is highly desirable