Training Officer- Apprenticeships
£27.5K Basic Salary
|Role||Operations and delivery|
We have a rewarding opportunity for an Apprenticeships Training Officer to support the delivery of apprenticeship services and programmes.
Working with a world- class engineering organisation you will guide and advise apprentices in the workplace ensuring programmes are delivered in line with relevant policies and procedures. You will be based on site in Bedfordshire with occasional visits to other sites.
- Provide advice and guidance on recruiting apprentices and ensure they have the support and training required.
- Plan and facilitate induction programmes using the appropriate techniques
- Provide ongoing support for clients and apprentices, conducting quality monitoring visits and line managing apprentices providing one to one coaching
- Act as primary contact and coordinate with third party providers and FE colleges
- Undertake reviews and manage disciplinaries
- Ensure services are delivered to the required criteria
- Experience within apprenticeships and the systems and procedures is essential
- Level 3 NVQ in learning and development (L&D) or equivalent desirable
- A1 Assessor and V1 Verifier qualification essential
- Understanding of awarding bodies, training providers and FE
- Experience providing support on apprenticeship or work-based learning programmes
- Experience advising clients and ensuring confidentiality
- Excellent communication, negotiation and listening skills