Apprenticeships Program Team Leader
£26K-£32K Basic Salary + Bonus, Laptop & phone
||Operations and delivery
We’re looking for an Apprenticeship Program Team Leader to support learners during their apprenticeship journey!
You’ll be joining an award-winning organisation where your passion for training will be nurtured in a supportive environment, whilst also giving you the autonomy to deliver an engaging and innovative learning journey for apprentices.
You’ll be travelling regularly throughout England, so a Central location is preferable but not essential.
- Carry out regular learner visits throughout England and support learners undertaking apprenticeships
- Guide learners whilst working to specific quality and completion targets
- Deliver Higher Apprenticeships in Management Level 3
- Visit and observe learners in their workplace to gather evidence towards their qualification
- Manage your own diary to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted, and maintain documentation on visits and learners progress
- Produce learning materials and deliver workshops
- Provide updates on learner progress and produce action plans for developing apprentices
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an assessment and mentoring role or equivalent
- Experience within apprenticeships and the systems and procedures is essential
- Experience providing support on apprenticeship or work-based learning programmes
- Organised, target-driven, proactive individual
- Ability to communicate effectively with learners and managers
- Previous training experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Able to work autonomously and travel throughout England