Product Trainer – Customer Services
£45K Basic Salary + Excellent Benefits
|Role||Operations and delivery|
If you are an experienced product trainer in a customer service, sales or marketing environment then we have a fantastic new role for you!
This is a superb opportunity to support a successful customer service team, designing, developing and delivering learning interventions to accommodate a global workforce.
Why is this job so good?
- You’ll be working for a well-known organisation who are recognised globally
- This is a great opportunity to make a real impact on the training delivered
- There are lots of benefits including bonus potential, pension scheme, life assurance and more!
- Increase the skills and knowledge of the customer service team through training and development programmes
- Analyse, design and develop learning interventions including writing, delivering and evaluating all training
- Use customer service reports and surveys as well as conducting training needs analysis to determine training requirements
- Create product based training materials for a global audience, and deliver remotely via virtual classrooms
- Act as the main point of contact for all training queries
- Previous experience designing and delivering product training in a customer facing organisation
- Experience designing and delivering a range of training interventions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to different learning styles and needs of the business
- Experience creating eLearning products using Articulate Storyline, Articulate 360 or similar
- Experience training global audience using online delivery tools