Systems Training Specialist
£40K- £45K Basic Salary + Benefits
|Role||Operations and delivery|
Working with one of the world’s leading businesses, we are looking for a passionate systems training professional!
You will ideally have experience training learners operating in a business to business (B2B) environment and hold a recognised training qualification/certification. With a global audience, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders and drive efficiency within the business.
Why is this job so good?
- You’ll be joining a global well-known brand
- Based in the heart of the city you will support a variety of audiences across global locations
- Excellent package of benefits including healthcare options, pensions schemes and an on-site restaurant
- Design and deliver high quality training courses and material
- Ensure training meets business learning objectives
- Conduct training needs analysis to support business objectives delivery
- Support new system rollouts and help increase user adoption
- Continuously work to improve training design and delivery by keeping abreast of industry approaches
- Act as the first line support for users of internal products
- 5+ years’ experience in a systems training role or equivalent
- Hold a training qualification or certification e.g. TAP/CIPD
- An excellent record of developing and delivering training across a variety of audiences and locations
- Experience working with eLearning software e.g. Articulate packages
- Previous experience working with online delivery tools e.g. WebEx
- Salesforce or CRM experience