Senior Business Development & Sales Manager – SaaS
£70K - £80K Basic + £140K OTE
||Sales and marketing
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious sales professional looking for a hybrid role encompassing business development with responsibility for the growth and management of a London based sales team. You will possess a minimum of 5 years of experience selling SaaS based solutions to enterprise level (£100K+ per annum), preferably HCM or LMS focused, with some experience of managing sales teams in a formal or informal capacity (e.g. coaching, mentoring).
- Achievement of both personal and sales team targets
- Build revenues to merit recruitment of additional sales team members
- Manage and lead the UK based sales team
- Build sales pipeline and accurately forecast on sales opportunities
- Collaborate effectively with other Managers and Directors within the business
- Mentor and coach the sales team on sales techniques etc.
- Recruit high calibre sales professionals to grow the team effectively
- Assist with the creation of sales proposals, responses to tenders etc.
- Work with the Marketing function to create and implement campaigns
- Maintain the CRM system and keep up to date
- Minimum of 5 years selling SaaS related solutions worth £100K+ per annum per deal
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Articulate with a passion for learning
- Ambitious and career driven, with a positive outlook
- Experience of managing and leading sales teams
- Excellent motivational and coaching skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills