£45K- £55K Basic Salary
|Role||Operations and delivery, Sales and marketing|
An outstanding opportunity to join a leading digital learning solutions provider to support and guide both client and internal teams.
As an authority on Learning Management Systems (LMS), you will work closely with clients to ensure an exceptional service is delivered through your expert knowledge.
Why is this job so good?
- Varied role, working with both project management, sales and other teams
- Deliver exceptional client solutions with strong internal support, in a highly customer focused organisation
- Team focused but with a high level of autonomy
- Good benefits package
- Occupy the role of LMS ‘subject matter expert’ providing advice and insights to clients and internal teams alike
- Engage with clients to support internal commercial teams both prior to and after sales
- Detail appropriate and innovative solutions based on the clients offering
- Liaise with the project management teams to ensure all solutions are fully explored and adhered to throughout the process
- Collaborate on writing and responding to bids and proposals
- Utilise your market knowledge to exceed clients’ expectations
- Expert knowledge and experience in LMS, possessing strong industry knowledge
- Consultative approach with demonstrable client engagement skills
- Passionate about Learning Technologies, digital learning and communicating this to clients
- Team player with ability to self-manage workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relish working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Flexible to undertake regular travel around UK and European locations