HE Online Support Analyst
£25K Basic Salary + Benefits
||Operations and delivery
Are you keen to work within a fabulous help-desk team at the forefront of digital learning technology?
In order to enhance the student experience and meet the goal of delivery excellence, the department has recently reorganised its structure. This has created an exciting opportunity and we are now looking for an experienced support analyst to join the new Online Education Core Services Team.
This is a technical helpdesk role in which customer service is crucial; the team will also be expected to deliver excellence in their work, at all times.
- Ensure that the daily processes for the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), Online Academy and other learning technology systems are run to the correct schedule, e.g. induction quizzes, enrolments etc.
- Finalise the set-up of modules on the VLE, collating and publishing all the required study materials and liaise with the Module Development Team (i.e. Module Leader and Online Education Technologist) where required
- Provide a final quality check for all material published on the VLE, ensuring that content meets set standards
- Advise colleagues with regards to functionality of the VLE including user guides and support internal users
- Manage technical queries from internal users, taking ownership of queries from start to completion
- Work within the agreed Service Level Agreement for the Core Services Team at all times
- Supporting users of a VLE including LMS or CMS system
- Providing excellent Customer Service
- Working with HTML/XML and comfortable with coding
- A relevant technical degree
- Moodle would be a distinct advantage