Learning Technology Lead
c£60K Basic Salary + Extensive Benefits
|Role||Creative, Operations and delivery|
A lead technology position, technical architecture oversight and ownership of digital learning products.
You are a technologist first and foremost. You will own responsibility for the technology architecture, design and overall development of a range of digital learning assets you will have full stack development experience and you will understand web and mobile technology layers. You may come from a learning technology background, you will certainly have a desire to work with development teams to create the very best possible experience for learners through creative digital learning delivery. You will be an evangelist and business partner for a variety of stakeholders and development teams.
Why is this job so good?
- A world leader, impactful learning experiences for a global audience
- The opportunity to take full architecture responsibility for cutting edge technology
- Stakeholder engagement across multiple teams, an opportunity to make a real difference!
- Manage and refine the full System Architectural and Technology strategy
- Agree and integrate key technologies
- Oversee development and delivery of learning tools and platforms to support
- Partner and vendor management
- Stakeholder Engagement with product teams, subject matter experts and development teams.
- Managing Agile Development
- Object oriented design methodology and best practice
- Extensive technical leadership and software architectural experience
- Experience of the design and development of mobile / web applications
- A passionate technology leader with a demonstrable track record in web-based system architecture