£35K- £45K Basic Salary
|Location||Yorkshire & Humberside|
|Role||Creative, Operations and delivery|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an LMS Consultant to work for a global professional services organisation. Your role will be to support the implementation and delivery of learning management systems.
- Support the LMS Manager with scoping solutions and creating proposals, contributing to business development
- Manage and coordinate work streams from scoping through to delivery
- Build, configure and implement learning solutions
- Work closely with clients and teams to support the delivery of large digital and blended learning programmes
- Advise clients acting as a subject matter expert
- Advanced experience with learning management systems such as Moodle or Totara
- Experience of scoping, developing and delivering implementation solutions
- Adept at understanding client requirements and creating solutions
- Knowledge of the latest innovations and technologies in digital learning
- Experience of LMS assessments e.g. feasibility, costing, services etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills