£35K-£45K Basic Salary
|Role||Creative, Operations and delivery|
Our client is looking for a Learning Technologist to join their team. You will be responsible for the management of the LMS, supporting the development of online modules and identifying and creating new eLearning opportunities.
You’ll be joining a rapidly expanding business working with a team of respected and growing learning technologists and learning designers.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and quality of the content on the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Maximise the use of the system for internal and external users
- Work closely with the Instructional Design team to develop content for blended and online learning
- Support the delivery of the online learning and provide technical guidance
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the eLearning and suggest improvements
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Learning Technologist
- Degree level of education or equivalent
- Well versed to a range of different Learning Management Systems
- Enthusiastic about technology in education
- Strong customer service skills and a good communicator
- Ability to work on various projects at any one time whilst meeting given deadlines
- An ability to transfer technical solutions into simple terms