Learning Technolgies Manager
£32K-£38K Basic Salary
|Job type||Permanent12 Month FTCTemporary|
|Role||Creative, Management and senior|
A great opportunity for a Learning Technologies Manager to join an established educational institution. You will be comfortable using the Adobe suite, managing a Learning Management System (LMS) and project managing the creation process.
• You will manage the eLearning process from liaising with stakeholders, overseeing the creation of e-learning and quality assuring content
• Have a wealth of experience managing eLearning projects
• You will manage the Learning Management System (LMS) ensuring the smooth running of the platform.
• You will manage the eLearning assistant in the creation of eLearning using the Abode suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
• You will have 3+ years’ experience managing eLearning projects.
• Have a creative mind and experience creating eLearning content
• Have experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• Be experienced in the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
• Have previous experience managing a Learning Management System (LMS)