Sales Capability Development Manager
|Location||Home-based, UK (with some international travel)|
|Sector||Learning and development|
|Role||Sales and marketing|
We have a great new role for a Sales Capability Development Manager!
Why is this job so good?
- Our client has a truly unique culture where you can bring your authentic self to work
- A newly created role with a global operation that is achieving planned growth in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia
- The chance to join a company that promotes work/life balance and has an inclusive environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Working with the key players to develop and build the sales capability and optimisation of best practise in sales performance
- Your successful sales experience will enable you to benchmark key performance capabilities and develop a curriculum that encompasses all facets
- Work effectively across multiple stakeholders to gain buy-in to a more rigorous approach to sales process underpinned by technology
- Implementation of global sales conference including agenda creation, logistics, training, speakers, etc.
- You will manage the infrastructure, processes and tools to deliver effective sales training, including TNA, mapping for a framework, certification and creating an effective sales academy
- Supported by the L & D team your experience of training sales professionals will be called upon to partner with the sales excellence function
- Ensure team leaders have a 30/60/90 day plan for each new team member
- It is likely that you commenced your career in sales and moved into delivering strategic sales training and best practice for a global organisation/consultancy
- A genuine leader at the forefront of innovative sales methodologies and business growth
- Experience of setting up corporate academies/universities with a sales bias
- Strong leadership with a strategic approach and great motivational delivery skills (people naturally gravitate to you for advice)
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the full sales cycle process, opportunity management data to support forecasting, pipeline management, territory building etc.
- Have an understanding of the global learning industry and be recognised for your gravitas in sales training arena