Business Development Manager
£30K-£40K Basic Salary + OTE £60K
|Sector||Learning and development|
|Role||Sales and marketing|
Are you a motivated, hungry, and ambitious sales person? Do you have a passion for both selling and problem solving? Joining a fresh, driven and energetic team, you will be consultatively selling training solutions ensuring a premium sales experience.
• You will join a team of business development managers who have one goal – to be successful! With a structured day, you will maintain a database of prospective clients, creating lifelong relationships and developing current accounts
• Be hungry to find new leads and hunt to identify potential clients via telephone calls, networking, research, referrals etc.
• Writing striking proposals and offer a first-class customer experience to potential clients
• Attend new business meetings and networking events, providing expert knowledge of the industry
• Initiate and drive the sales process from lead generation to close
• Produce accurate sales pipeline and sales forecasts
• Successfully hit targets of £250K-£300 per annum
• With 2+ years’ experience in B2B sales you will be of a curious natural and a natural relationship builder
• Successful track record selling learning solutions (e.g. classroom training, digital learning, blended learning)
• Outstanding telephone manner and a real hunger to help clients resolve issues.
• Consistent achievement of personal annual sales target of at least £250K per annum
• Tenacious and dynamic, possessing a high degree of personal initiative
• Exceptional communicator and the ability to build trust with all senior decision makers