L & D Product Manager
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
||Learning and development
||Operations and delivery
Blue Eskimo are delighted to be interviewing experienced Product Managers for our highly respected Global Learning & Development Client. Through their portfolio of customisable products and services our client delivers exceptional and inspirational programmes.
Why is this job so good?
- This is a fantastic opportunity to make an immediate impact with this rapidly expanding international Learning & Development company
- They truly believe in the importance of its people, encouraging a creative and inclusive culture
- Working with a great team on new and exciting product development
- Review customer, market and competitor analysis to develop successful product roadmaps
- Measure results and produce reports on the performance of the digital/mobile product offering, including customer ROI
- Engage with all stakeholders including Sales, Delivery and Learning Specialist
- Advocate the use of new technology to enhance product development
- Project manage to test and validate the offering ensuring it meets the pricing model and exceeds client expectations
- A professional innovative product manager with an enviable achievement record
- Proven experience of managing new creative products within the learning technology industry
- Customer driven approach with a commercial focus on profitability
- Collaborative by nature, you will enjoy sharing your vision and working towards the desired global objective.
- You will be passionate about technology and able to translate and inspire others to see the magic