L & D Product Design Manager
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
|Sector||Learning and development|
|Role||Operations and delivery|
Our global client is looking for an experienced learning designer to manage a team of product designers and developers. With your excellent pedagogical skills and innovative design ability this role will provide the highest level of job satisfaction.
Why is this job so good?
- You will develop and mentor a team of talented people
- Working within a creative fun environment
- The company advocate a good life/work balance.
• Support the Head of Product to develop and drive product strategy.
• Utilise customer feedback to produce the best learning product offering
• Provide continuous improvement and quality assurance to exceed the customers expectations
• Work in partnership with key functions to create and test product storyboards and effective prototypes
• A unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding training company about to transition their products into mobile and blended learning solutions for their fantastic clients.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to engage, inspire and influence at all levels
• You will love translating customer insight into product design
• Experience of design tools such as Adobe connect and MSCC
• An expert in Agile PM and familiar with MVP in product delivery
• Proven experience of managing new innovative product design, preferably within mobile or blended learning
• Excellent product design and storyboard technology experience
• Management experience with a degree in a relevant field, (Product Design degree desirable, but not essential)
• A high achieving individual with a customer centric focus.