Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
|Sector||Learning and development|
|Role||Operations and delivery|
Are you looking to showcase your ID skills? Working with a great team of innovative and creative professionals you will be an exceptional candidate with a track record in producing excellent blended and on-line eLearning for the corporate sector.
Why is this job so good?
•Opportunity to put your stamp on learning designs, showcasing your creative passion for learning and ensuring the content is engaging
•Working within a creative fun environment
•A unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding training company about to transition their products into mobile and blended learning solutions for their fantastic clients
•Innovative not just a template role!
•Curriculum planning/development and managing your own projects
•Create innovative and engaging e-learning via excellent instructional design process
•Utilise eLearning authoring tools to produce high quality e-learning
•Liaise with internal and external subject matter experts
•Write effective copy, instructional text, audio/video scripts
- A talented learning designer with an eye for user engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience of using variety of authoring tools
- Proven experience managing your own e-learning design projects
- Good visual design skills (like Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and the ability to storyboard
- Degree qualified in a related field with at least 5 years ID experience