Training Operations Manager
£38K Basic Salary
|Sector||Learning and development, Training|
|Role||Operations and delivery, Management and senior|
A brand-new opportunity for a Training Operations Manager to join a well-established training provider. You will be responsible for the complete training portfolio company wide.
• Take responsibility for planning, managing and developing a first-class training portfolio.
• Manage the scheduling, planning, and organisation of training venues
• Coordination of associate trainers, mirroring availability to course dates
• You will manage a team to ensure timely administration for all training needs
• You’ll review pricing strategy in line with market trends and apply this to the portfolio
• Create financial reports and review profit and loss on an ongoing basis.
• You’ll use your excellent negotiation skills to manage suppliers, events and activities
• Your outstanding organisational skills will manage associate trainers and coordinate diaries and training sessions successfully
• Have strong experience using CRM systems such as Salesforce.
• You’ll be an expert in Excel and confidently be able to produce reports within the program
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build new relationships and nourish existing accounts.
• Experience working within a training and/or a events background is preferable.