Learning and Development Operations Manager (L&D)
£50K-£60K Basic Salary
|Location||East Midlands, Derbyshire|
|Sector||Learning and development|
|Role||Operations and delivery|
An outstanding opportunity to join a leading learning organisation in Derbyshire. With a commercial mind and excellent team management skills, you will thrive in running the day-to-day operations of this prestigious training establishment.
• Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational running of the company.
• You will provide excellent liaison between the business, stakeholders and partners ensuring a flawless customer experience
• Play a part in meeting with clients, writing proposals and tenders for new opportunities and advise the best solutions for them.
• Managing a small team, you will input processes to ensure team efficiency and provide a support system for team members
• You’ll actively review targets and KPIs for team members as well as take part in regular appraisals ensuring any issues or problems are resolved
• Liaise with different teams e.g. Marketing to review effectiveness of recent campaigns etc.
• You will be a great relationship builder with experience managing the operations of a small company
• Experience managing a team and undertaking duties such as reviews, appraisals and recruitment
• You’ll be comfortable and willing to multi task several responsibilities to ensure the business can reach its full potential
• You’ll be working with clients to maintain relationships through excellent customer service and problem solving when needed
• Be comfortable liaising with high end corporate clients and other external partners promoting the business and ensuring customer interest
• Experience developing business strategies within the areas of IT, Sales and Marketing.
• A background within Learning and Development (L&D) is highly desirable