Head of Implementation
£60K Basic Salary
|Sector||Learning and development|
|Role||Management and senior|
A brand-new position for an experienced L&D Implementation Manager has arisen with our client at this exciting stage of growth. With a background in implementing IT infrastructures and business strategy, you will thrive in this exciting new role.
• You will be responsible for the design and delivery of implementation strategies and processes
• A large part of the role will be improving the implementation processes, developing best practices to ensure continuous improvement and an enjoyable client experience.
• You will be supportive in creating and executing a ‘roadmap’ to support delivery of client business plans.
• Create KPI’s, set goals, and plan and monitor activity.
• You will work to align the implementation delivery to the everchanging market and customer requirements.
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and advise with subject matter expertise.
• You will have extensive experience working within a customer implementation environment
• Have experience implementing IT processes/business strategy
• Exceptional project management and/or change management skills
• A strategical mind and the ability to understand customers underlying business needs
• Strong business acumen and high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
• A proven track record in successfully delivering project, implementations and change
• Analytical and inventive approach to identifying process improvements.