Technical Learning and Development Programme Manager
Competitive Basic Salary + Benefits
||Learning and development, Training
||Operations and delivery
We are currently working with one of the Big Four professional services organisations looking for a Learning and Development professional to deliver technical training programs.
Previous audit experience is essential, as is the desire to deliver world-class training interventions.
- Hold responsibility for the delivery of learning programs to a varied workforce
- Work across a suite of programmes that increase internal colleague’s skills and meet business needs
- Support on strategy and manage effective deployment of learning programs
- Utilise a blended learning portfolio and facilitate a range of training interventions
- Plan programme delivery to meet business requirements
- You must be a Qualified Accountant ideally with an ACA/ACCA qualification and experience in internal audit/public practice
- General knowledge of and experience in financial services is essential
- Ability to be flexible, effectively manage priorities, meet deadlines, and work in a team
- Experience in a L&D role, with specific background in technical training delivery
- Willingness to travel as required