Training Specialist - Recruitment
£35K - £40K Basic Salary + Extensive Benefits
|Location||London, West Midlands|
|Sector||Learning and development|
|Role||Operations and delivery|
Following a successful period of growth, our client is seeking a passionate training professional to support the learning and development needs of a diverse multi-site workforce.
If you have previous experience as a 360 recruiter and are looking to step away from the sales floor into support and training, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Why is this job so good?
- An excellent opportunity to join an energetic, fast growing company
- The chance to stay in a recruitment environment, but move away from sales
- Excellent benefits including generous annual leave, private healthcare and numerous company nights out… not forgetting a glass of fizz every month end Friday!
- Support the L&D needs of sales and recruitment staff throughout the UK
- Manage the full training cycle from design to delivery and evaluation
- Deliver formal sales training to all levels of the organisation
- Identifying training needs and develop and implement learning and development plans
- Review and update the existing training program
- 5+ years’ experience in a 360 Recruitment Consultant/Manager role within an agency environment
- Have a passion for learning and development with a focus on delivering excellent high-impact, informative training sessions
- Previous experience delivering sales and leadership training courses
- Ability to design a variety of training initiatives
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships and inspire others to achieve results
- Be based in London or Birmingham but have the ability to travel to various UK offices