Senior Consultant (HCM)
C£75K Basic Salary + Extensive Benefits
||Learning and development
||Management and senior
Our client is an expert in the provision of full service talent management/human capital management software solutions.
You are consultant or expert in talent management and/or people and change consulting. You will own responsibility for working with clients at a strategic level, helping them align their business objectives, formulate strategies, understand possibilities and to work through a vision for an integrated human capital management service within their organisations. You will be an evangelist and business partner for a variety of stakeholders and a thought leader internally helping drive focussed client engagement.
Why is this job so good?
- A leader in the field with a global footprint
- The opportunity to make a significant impact through your experience to make a real difference and be involved at an exciting stage of growth
- Manage a variety of HR or talent consulting programmes with customers and also prospective customers
- Thought leadership in HR, Talent and Strategy
- Deep dive assessment of client requirements and potential
- Create and articulate value propositions
- Work closely with Account Management teams to effect ongoing success
- Maintain ongoing status reporting and assist in opportunity scoping engagements
- Act as a product capability expert
- Consult at C-level providing thoughtful, structured advisory services
- A highly experienced HCM, HR, Talent or related consultancy background within a professional services environment
- Excellent consulting and Project management skills
- Track record helping to drive business objectives
- Change Management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills