Learning/Organisational Development Consultant
£50K – £60K Basic Salary + Benefits
|Sector||Learning and development|
|Role||Creative, Operations and delivery|
A unique opportunity for a unique learning professional. You will be a strategic learning practitioner with a commercial focus.
You will have developed your career in an internal corporate environment and now interested in crossing the floor to a consulting practice to develop your skills with a variety of client engagements. You can develop business and relationships at a strategic level and have demonstrable experience in all aspects of the design, delivery and deployment of creative, strategic learning interventions which effect transformational change. A true Learning Consultant, you will be creative in your approach with an ability to engage stakeholders at a strategic level. You will lead client engagement activity in a consultative environment, with an eye on growing business.
Why is this job so good?
- You thrive in an environment which challenges you
- You will engage with leading brands creating world class learning engagements
- You will develop your skills and experience in an environment where personal growth is unlimited
- Stakeholder engagement at all levels, articulating strategic learning objectives into a cohesive plan to deliver appropriate business specific learning interventions
- Lead and manage client projects, and win business as a thought leader, solution designer and delivery expert
- Design and deliver quality learning interventions in close conjunction with client stakeholders, subject matter experts and internal colleagues
- Utilise a blended approach to learning, creating flexible interventions appropriate and fit for the audience
- Graduate level or equivalent. An academic background in psychology or business (MBA) desirable
- Significant relevant professional experience working in either a Learning and Development role or in a commercial consulting role
- Coaching and executive coaching experience
- Ability to translate learning needs analysis into meaningful and structured learning events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills