Senior Learning Specialist
|Sector||Learning and development, Training|
|Role||Creative, Operations and delivery, Management and senior, Sales and marketing|
Would you like to support an organisation in influencing others to make a difference? Are you passionate about sustainability and the planet we live on? This is your opportunity to make a difference and work within the third sector!
You will be responsible for the design and delivery of innovative, engaging experiential learning solutions for a key corporate partner, as well as maximising business opportunities by forging deep links with key corporate stakeholders.
Why is this job so good?
- Work with interesting, enlightening and important subject-matter
- Amazing opportunity for global design and delivery working closely with major corporate partners
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- High level design and delivery of experiential learning interventions
- Facilitate environmental programmes at various locations globally
- Forge deep and lasting relationships with key stakeholders with a major corporation maximise business development opportunities and maintain and develop strong relationships
- Manage and develop the learning and development team
- Evolve and manage the global learning content and guides, e.g. frameworks, facilitator notes and curriculum
- Support the evaluation of the learning programmes
- 3 years’ experience within a Senior Learning Specialist role or similar
- Proficient in designing and delivering experiential learning solutions
- Experience of stakeholder management and liaising with corporate clients
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
- Full clean driving license as some travel is required