£30K-£40K Basc Salary
|Sector||Learning and development, Learning technologies|
|Role||Creative, Operations and delivery, Sales and marketing|
An exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Researcher to join a global company on a permanent basis. You will be expected to be the voice of UX within digital improvement projects and develop UX design principles to enhance user experience.
• Work closely with the UX designer to create UX design principles which enhance the customer experience whilst meeting commercial goals
• Define requirements to deliver fit for purpose, customer needs driven designs
• Run usability tests to see how users interact with systems and develop user surveys to gather information
• Undertake expert audits of systems and shadow users to see how they interact with systems
• Document customer journeys, and other deliverables to support design and development of the system
• Facilitate CX workshops to help develop business
• Engage in implementation analysis for continuous improvement
• 2 years’ experience developing and delivering commercially driven user experience focussed projects
• Competent in usability testing methodologies, statistics, analysis and reporting.
• Excellent at undertaking primary research through surveys, interviews and focus groups.
• Excellent knowledge of creative process and techniques for user experience
• Have a general understanding of Human Computer Interfaces and Cognitive Psychology
• Strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving capability
• You will be able to provide evidence of delivering commercially viable business solutions to meet customer needs.