£40K - £45K Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
|Sector||Learning and development|
Are you an enthusiastic learning consultant who takes a creative approach to learning? Are you looking to join a growing learning consultancy with an international client base? Do you pride yourself on your ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders across a variety of organisations?
We’re working with a rapidly growing learning consultancy who would love to speak with you!
- Consult with organisations and identify learning and development needs through training needs analysis (TNA)
- Identify opportunities to implement blended learning where beneficial to the learners
- Design interventions using your creative and inventive flair
- Manage the delivery of learning projects from beginning to end
- Evaluate learning interventions and offer new ideas both internally and for clients
- MCIPD qualified or equivalent
- Experience with the full learning cycle from learning needs analysis, through to the design, delivery and evaluation of interventions
- Understanding of quality frameworks and metrics
- Experience designing amazing blended learning solutions showcasing world-class creativity
- Passionate about learning technology and digital learning solutions
- Excellent rapport building skills and ability to work with people at all levels