L&D Account Director
£50K Basic Salary + £65K OTE
|Sector||E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies, Training|
|Role||Sales and marketing|
Superb career opportunity with a reputable brand within the training and blended learning solutions arena.
Our client is seeking an accomplished Account Director to develop new business, as well as manage and grow some existing key accounts, many of which are household names. The successful candidate will possess a proven track record of selling training, digital learning and/or blended learning solutions to senior decision makers.
- Manage, maintain and develop an active portfolio of key accounts to achieve personal sales targets (£500K to £1M per annum)
- Identify and analyse existing client needs and collaborate with clients, proposing suitable learning solutions
- Develop new business revenues via multiple channels including industry research, networking, telephone calls, social media etc.
- Develop strategic account plans for Tier 1 accounts
- Track, accurately record and present sales performance and ‘pipeline’ to allow for the collation of the sales forecast
- Negotiate, agree, communicate effectively and track SLA and contract terms to ensure they are appropriate, commercially viable and competitive
- Cost and negotiate solutions which take account of all cost elements to optimise the commercial value of the sale
- Minimum of 3 years of experience selling learning solutions, including to L&D/HR at senior levels
- Adept as consultative selling within L&D i.e. learning solutions and not purely training and/or e-learning
- Commercial management of key accounts with multiple stakeholders and decision makers
- Achieving personal sales targets of £500K per year or above
- Proven and demonstrable new business development skills
- Relationship Building and networking at senior level
- Self-motivated, ideally with prior experience of home working