Senior Business Development Manager
£50K Basic Salary + £70K OTE
|Location||Southwest, Home-based, Home based with regular travel around the South West region|
|Role||Sales and marketing|
A superb opportunity for a Senior Business Development Manager with a well-known provider of digital learning, software and consulting services focusing in the public sector.
You will take responsibility for building new business relationships and growing existing accounts, maximising revenue opportunities.
- Develop new business opportunities and manage existing relationships within a specified territory (South West region)
- Achieve personal sales targets with effective sales of e-learning, SaaS solutions and consultancy offerings.
- Conduct on site client meetings representing and promoting the organisations products and services
- Formulate business proposals and lead on the preparation of tenders
- Influence decision makers at C level
- Deliver agreed sales and revenue targets against new business and client retention
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrable and commercial (B2B) business development sales experience
- Successful experience selling into the public sector is essential
- Experience of selling e-learning, learning technologies, SaaS or Consulting services to the public sector
- Ability to understand client needs at a deep level to ensure effective solutions sales
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients to develop revenue opportunities
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Confident communication and presentation skills