Business Development Manager
£35K-£45K Basic Salary £45K- £55K OTE
|Role||Sales and marketing|
We are currently looking for an ambitious and proactive Business Development Manager to join our client’s rapidly growing team.
Your role will be to sell online training and consultancy solutions to both multinational and SME clients across the world. Supported by the existing sales team and the Marketing Manager, you will be tasked with helping achieve ambitious growth targets.
Why is this job so good?
- Selling bespoke and existing online training to both individuals and companies through cold calling against daily call targets
- Contacting HR departments/ L&D professionals across all sectors of organisations to discuss their training and business improvement needs
- Building and maintaining relationships with new clients
- Generating leads and closing sales for large scale e-learning packages
- Designing, writing and submitting proposals for high value packages against monthly targets
- Minimum of 2 years in a consultative e-learning sales B2B and B2C role
- In-depth understanding of eLearning and Learning Management Systems
- Experience of successfully selling Commercial Training.
- Demonstrable success in generating sales from cold calling
- Energy, determination, ambition, adaptability and professionalism
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent telephone manner
- Evidence of having increased sales and exceeded targets within previous roles
The role will be home based with occasional travel to the office in East Yorkshire and UK wide travel.