£25K Basic Salary
|Role||Sales and marketing|
A fantastic opportunity with a prestigious and international membership body, seeking a positive, self-motivated sales executive to join their growing team within the training division. The role will involve creating new business leads and developing client relationships, including client facing responsibility.
If you are an ambitious sales executive this could be the role for you!
Why is this job so good?
- Prestigious, successful and growing organisation
- Offering innovative learning solutions for their clients
- Working alongside a successful, stable sales team
- Ability to earn to your potential, due to uncapped commission
- Sales of training and e-learning solutions
- Respond to incoming sales enquiries
- Create new business leads and proactively expand sales pipeline
- Develop account plans and client relationships
- Present the company’s training courses in a consultative manner
- Meet and exceed personal sales targets
- Update CRM system regularly
- Minimum of one years’ commercial (B2B) sales experience
- Experience of selling training and/or e-learning solutions would be an advantage
- Organised and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Articulate with good questioning skills
- IT literate